Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Going Crazy and Nature of the World

What a ridiculous combo! While I am not going crazy to goprint off an image of Timberlake and the Black Eyed Peas rapper and post it on my actual wall, I will post them up here. They team of for a couple tracks here, and we are digging around for some more data on whether this is a more elaborate collaboration, or if this is the end of it. “Nature of the World” a bit more, really showcases the style of both artists. Make sure to add these to your playlists – you can never go wrong with the ladies the former N’syncer.
Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Nature of the World
To Download Open New Tab Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Nature of the World
Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Going Crazy
To Download Open New Tab Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Going Crazy

Comments :

0 comments to “Will.I.Am (feat. Justin Timberlake) – Going Crazy and Nature of the World”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 by All Movie, Music, Linkin Park News Design, People.com Inspiration, Powered By Blogger