Thursday, April 14, 2011

Chris Brown – My Last (Freestyle)

I think we’ve posted 3 or 4 Chris Brown songs since we started Deranged Diaries. In every post, there’s usually one reference to his past or his freakout on Good Morning America. I sometimes feel bad about that, but that’s because the song we’re putting up isn’t usually as interesting as what he’s been up to. Finally that changes. This track, My Last is my favorite cut from Chris Brown in a really long time. He doesn’t just do hook work, he gets down on the verse. Talks about other rappers (positively), and sort of ends the cycle of “me, me, me” we’ve all gotten used to. Check it out! I think you guys will approve.
Chris Brown – My Last (Freestyle)
To Download Open New Tab Chris Brown – My Last (Freestyle)

Comments :

0 comments to “Chris Brown – My Last (Freestyle)”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 by All Movie, Music, Linkin Park News Design, People.com Inspiration, Powered By Blogger